Digital Optimisation Manager
Support the ongoing optimisation of Direct Sales conversion and customer satisfaction. Measure, identify and prioritise areas of focus to uplift levels of customer satisfaction, sales/process conversion and overall commercial value
National Financial Services Business
- Act as a 'business partner' to the sales/marketing teams in order to identify, manage and deliver conversion improvements in Direct customer journeys
- Implement change to improve sales conversion and customer satisfaction across all Direct customer facing products and channels. Change can be digital technology or contact centre process related
- Contribute to the development of a scientific, statistically significant test and learn methodology that ensures customer outcomes and overall conversion are maximised
- Measure and report on the additional 'value add' from ongoing testing activities and plans.
- Experience of high volume digital transactional environments (highly desirable)
- Experience of lean sigma six / other business performance improvement methodologies
- Understanding of customer satisfaction techniques, approaches and channels to market
- Highly effective communication skills and the ability to translate detailed analysis into comprehensive, clear documents and presentations
- Experience of data manipulation and commercial value modelling.
Competitive salary, great benefits package and career development
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80257537