Programme Manager - Global markets, Trade Data - Contract
The GM Middle Office (GM MO) sits within GM Operations. It is a globally aligned, equidistant from the Front Office, Operations, Finance and Risk. The purpose of the Middle Office is to act as a data guardian, executing controls and processes to ensure that commonly consumed data is available and delivered from the Front Office to downstream functions.
The GM MO is built up on three core areas; Trade & Position Management (TPM), Trade Data Quality (TDQ), and Risk & Valuation Data Quality (RVQ).
The role is for a Programme Manager to within GMMO change team reporting to the head of Middle office change team to lead the Book hierarchy programme -
Programme Manager/Senior Projct managers are involved at all stages of the project lifecycle - change initiation, design and delivery, through to benefits realisation -
HMS Program Manager Managers should have experience in the following:
- Background in Investment Banking and Markets, with extensive knowledge of business control processes.
- Prior experience of working within a Middle Office from either a change or BAU capacity.
- Strong understanding of various Middle Office functions, and the role Middle Office plays in the Three Lines of defense.
- Experience of dealing with Senior director/MD level stakeholders to drive business outcomes
- Working cross asset class, with a good understanding of financial products and front to back trade lifecycle.
- Knowledge of the change life-cycle and experience in driving complex and large change initiatives through to delivery.
- Experience of dealing with regulatory reporting requirements.
- Prior experience of Target Operating Model implementation projects.
- Prior experience of dealing with MD level stakeholders to drive business outcomes
- Experience in projects in reference data projects involving the build out and driving the consumption of golden source data
- Experience with book hierarchy projects a big plus
- Experience of delivering projects in a Dev/Ops Agile a big plus
HMS Program Manager responsibilities will include:
- Lead a number of inter-dependent work streams on the program
- Defining the project/workstream approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
- Manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, communications, and risks
- Manage the budget for the program ensuring that any overspend is agreed through the relvant governance
- Reporting progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project leadership and committees as appropriate.
- Ensuring the project/workstream aligns to wider programme deliverables whilst working within established quality assurance processes.
- Lead the team to meet performance targets aligned to objectives.
- Support the implementation of the Middle Office Target Operating Model, to ensure a consistent global model.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80256108