Security Operations Engineer
Security Support Engineer / Communications / Support / CCNA / Engineer / Cisco / Juniper / Security / Firewalls / MSP / ISP / Customer Service / Helpdesk Support / Service Desk / 1st Line / Shift
Security Operations Engineer: £35k - £40k + 20% Shift Allowance
Walter Samuel are working with a global telecommunications organisation who are leaders in the Network and Cloud Services domain. They are looking for a Security Operations Engineer to deliver first class support to the group wide security services portfolio customer base.
You will have:
- Experience working in a networking/security support (1st line) environment preferably with a MSP/ISP.
- Experience of either Cisco and Juniper networking technologies.
- Multiple Firewall product solutions experience (ASA/SSG/NetScreen/Fotigate etc)
- Great communication skills, comfortable dealing with customers in a range of circumstances.
- Great organisation skills, able to multi task and prioritise incidents and workload.
- Personal pride in delivering a very high standard of customer service.
Responsibilities, will include: -
- Full ownership of incidents, queries and service requests with first time resolution.
- Prioritise and categorise security faults.
- Debugging and rectifying a variety of firewall products.
- Completion of operational firewall reconfiguration requests.
If you are passionate about delivering fantastic customer support for a confidential discussion please call Mike Chennells on ************ or APPLY NOW and your application will be followed up.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960245175