Maintenance Engineer (Days)
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for a well established and expanding food industry manufacturer based in Eye, Suffolk.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have a proven track record in reducing machinery downtime and previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer within the food or FMCG industry.
The company produce and manufacture herbs for the ready meals sector, and have multiple sites specialising in different aspects of the business. They are a leading name in their field and their products can be seen in most of the major retailers.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences,
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer within the food or FMCG industry
- Experience reacting to breakdowns and also working to scheduled PPM's
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance, including 3 phas, single phase, PLC fault finding (training provided), motors, inverters,
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Continuous improvement methodologies
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have the following qualifications
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Recognised engineering qualifications
- Time-served apprenticeship
- Experience of any kind of manufacturing environment
The role is a day shift role Monday - Friday and a salary of £33,000 plus holidays, pension and life insurance.
The role will be challenging and during the summer months when growing season is in full swing will be reactive and busy. However if you are an engineer with a keen eye for detail with a passion for engineering then this role is definitely for you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80265816