Test Engineer - Labview
Test Engineer - Labview
Test Engineer - Labview: An Opportunity has arisen for a Test Engineer - Labview, Six Sigma for an international leader in the fields of medical and safety technology based in Blyth to create test concepts from idea to realisation including test automation concepts.
Test Engineer - Labview Key Responsibilities:
* Work on test concepts form planning to commission of new test equipment, rigs and jigs for various test purposes as well as the modification on existing test equipment built internally and externally following the relevant processes and demands including maintenance. Big amount here is test automation as mapped in the test lab strategy.
* Create test strategies, test plans, perform tests and statistical data analysis related to new products before launch and serial products on request of different departments and projects.
* Use of Six Sigma and statistical tools for various applications in test lab
* Direct test technicians to perform tests and document the test results in alignment with the standard procedures, H&S and test lab rules.
* Plan, perform and/or direct technicians to build and validate new test equipment.
* Support with product and test knowledge on request of company departments and in interdisciplinary project teams
* Build up personal network with international test houses
* Correlation work on test procedures and set ups with international test laboratories
* Contributing to the global company Test Engineer Network activities
* Update test equipment to align with standards and test requirements
* Test equipment and process improvements
* Finalise projects, tasks, targets agreed in alignment with the yearly department goals
Test Engineer - Labview Required Skills:
* Degree in mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, quality management, test development, physics or related disciplines.
* Wide experience in test development, test automation data analysis and documentation
* Experience in plan and in building test equipment including documentation, verification and validation (Gage R&R), following the regulations and standards.
* Managing this with external suppliers as well.
* Wide experience working in a Test Lab, R&D and quality management or similar area focus on test automation,
* Experience of dealing with high pressure pneumatic equipment and testing and electronics
* Interpretation of standards to testing
* Six Sigma, statistics and Lab View knowledge/ experience
Apply now to Steve!!!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80263984