Fund Accountant / Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager of a Private Equity Fund Accounting Team.
Permanent position with plenty of opportunity for career progression which is based in Central London.
Global Fund Administrator.
- ? Working within a specialised services team on all aspects of administration, bookkeeping, accounting and reporting to ensure the team and client servicing aspects are run efficiently
- ? Working with team managers to manage and supervise a small number of administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications. Supervise the administrators within the team, including mentoring, training and development
- ? Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements
- ? Act as primary point of contact with auditors in respect of the planning and coordination of audits
- ? Ensuring reporting complies with entity and statutory requirements
- ? Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines
- ? Be able to provide sound, quality and technical guidance to clients
- ? Monitor WIP against agreed budgets and report variances to the relevant client director
- ? Establish, build and maintain strong relationships and networks with both internal, cross jurisdictional and external contacts including auditors and third parties
- Professional qualification - ACA, ACCA, ICSA - MUST FINALIST LEVEL AT LEAST.
- Experience in a Fund Administrator
- Understanding of Luxembourg regulatory and financial reporting regime
- Ability to motivate and influence
£40,000-£50,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80250065