Digital Content Executive
My client are looking for an immediately available Digital Content Executive to join them for an initial 6 month period.
A leisure travel business based in Cheshire. Fantastic offices and a brilliant company culture.
Responsibilities of the Digital Content Exec:
- Work directly with a variety of internal teams to deliver creative solutions to campaign and project briefs. Produce concepts and designs for all channels, including email, direct mail, brochures, display, website pages and social media assets.
- See work through to final approved design and dispatch, co-ordinate all aspects of sign off and liaise with stakeholders to ensure the product meets all brand criteria.
- For email you will take assets from approved designs to develop and build responsive/modular HTML emails.
- Manage the workflow of incoming requests and execute projects from the conceptual stage to final product against tight deadlines.
- Work alongside the Brand Manager to ensure the style and design of our creative output is effectively informed by brand guidelines.
- Contribute to visual strategy and concepts, creating integrated seasonal campaigns.
- Develop and adapt work with feedback, consolidating across stakeholders.
- Find new ways to develop our brand and beautifully display our content and information.
- Liaise with external fulfilment companies, design agencies or freelance designers where appropriate.
- Support Brand Manager in creating and developing seasonal content campaigns and photoshoots. This will include working with internal and external creative teams.
The ideal Digital Content Executive will be:
- Extremely creative and full of exciting new ideas to excite our customers.
- Good aptitude in In-design, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Flash.
- HTML, CSS and responsive email design and build knowledge.
- Solid Experience in creating multi-channel content.
- Hands on with superb understanding of photography, layout and typography.
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills.
- Participate in creative meetings and share ideas in a team environment.
- Effective and articulate when presenting ideas.
- Remain current; identify new techniques and trends.
The Offer for Digital Content Executive : £25,000 - £28,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80223147