Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Opportunity to join a specialist B2B services provider as a Senior Digital Marketing Manager and take ownership for the strategic direction of the marketing function. Based in Manchester.
A specialist provider of services to the technology business sector is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager - B2B to drive its marketing strategy and activity. The business have developed a fantastic reputation in their specific marketing place and have an enviable client base of leading Blue Chip business. The company is currently experiencing rapid growth and want to further expand its client base via targeted marketing both in the UK and globally.
This is an ideal position for a motivated and proactive individual with experience in both digital and events marketing based in Manchester as required:
Key Responsibilities: Senior Digital Marketing Manager - B2B
- Developing digital marketing to drive forward the growth of the business
- Think strategically and commercially to execute day-to-day digital and offline marketing activities
- Work with the senior leadership team to develop the digital/marketing strategy to drive growth
- Work with the sales teams to increase the number of qualified leads and lead conversion
- Use website analytic/data to drive online marketing initiatives and make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure the company websites are kept up-to-date
- Take leadership of PPC advertising (Google Adwords, LinkedIn) and SEO
- Develop highly innovative and engaging marketing campaigns
- Own the budget and ensure consistent analysis of spend
Key Skills: Senior Digital Marketing Manager - B2B
- Marketing degree or equivalent B2B experience with a digital bias
- Brand Development experience via campaigns and social media
- Ideally experience of Indesign, Sprout, Hootsuite or similar
- Demonstrable experience of developing a digital content strategy
- Experience in lead generation and nurture style marketing
- PR and press management experience highly desirable
- Commutable to Manchester as required
Senior Digital Marketing Manager offering a competitive package based on the candidate and opportunity to build a marketing function in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80226358