Are you an experienced Subscriptions Marketer looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you want to join a well-known publishing company working across multiple industry-leading brands?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a multi award winning media and publishing company based in central London. The company are looking for an experienced Subscriptions-led Marketing Manager to join the team and work across fashion and building services.
The Marketing Manager will:
* Develop and implement multichannel marketing strategies to hit commercial targets for the subscriptions (acquisition and retention), events and advertising revenue streams
* Manage a senior marketing executive and marketing executive, as well as external agencies and partners, to ensure all activity is delivered on time
* Build email automation campaigns and run tests to improve engagement
* Lead data mapping and customer journey projects to gain a better understanding of customers
* Use insight from customer research to look for opportunities to drive subscription acquisition and retention rates.
The Marketing Manager will have the following experience:
* Proven experience within subscriptions marketing will enable you to effectively implement acquisition and retention strategies
* Good understanding of online audience behaviour, needs and changing trends in order to improve the customer journey
* Proven experience of developing and managing strategic plans and budgets
* Entrepreneurial spirit - Ready to work as part of the team and test and innovate to drive results
* Experience of managing a small team
We have a variety of permanent jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on ************* to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960245867