Due to a Maternity leave in the Finance Team, our client requires a Qualified Accountant to look after all the International Tax and accounting requirements.
Our client is a Global Retailer and a fantastic role to be part of a very fast moving business which in turn will give a lot of exposure. With the business growing so much. There could be potential for a new role to be made down the line.
- Responsible of preparing year end reporting and IRS income tax submissions working with New York office
- Maintain the Tax Register, including reviews
- Manage and review monthly submissions of US Sales Tax across five states
- Manage relationships between UK and US
- Review transfer pricing arrangements
- Supporting other Finance Managers responsible for UK statutory accounts and corporation Tax, VAT and Duty
Key skills needed
- Qualified / Tax professional
- Strong technical experience
- Strong business partner
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80246272