Digital IT Assessor, Stockport
Digital IT Assessor - Stockport
A top 10 leading Training Provider of Apprenticeships is looking for a Digital IT Assessor to join their team. This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis where you will be working from an office in Stockport and required to travel to learners in the work place across the North West.
This role would be a great opportunity for someone from an Assessor background who is looking to work for a high quality and learner focused training provider. This role is also open to those from a IT background who are seeking to pursue a career in assessing. You will be required to work with learners in their workplace delivering full framework apprenticeships in IT, up to level 3.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Supporting a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships, including delivery of functional skills.
- Visiting learners monthly, ensuring they progress towards all components of their qualification and remain on-track.
- Attention to detail, adopting a 'right first time' approach when completing and submitting documentation.
- You will need to demonstrate meticulous and effective organisational/planning skills.
Essential skills and Qualifications required:
- Assessor award (TAQA/L3/A1/D32/33/CAVA) or willingness to work towards.
- ICT Technical Skills in either Network Engineering or Software Development
- A Degree, Higher Education Qualification in ICT or significant industry experience in areas to be assessed is essential
- Hold vendor/professional qualifications such as: MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network + or CCNA
- Recognised teaching / coaching qualifications - PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407 (preferred, not essential)
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of up to £30,000p.a - £35,000p.a (depending on skills and experience)
- Company laptop.
- Mobile phone.
- Full training provided
- Mileage allowance paid.
For further information or to apply for this role, please send and updated CV to or call Philippa Cox 02392 322386 for more info.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80227013