Temporary Project Accountant
This is a great opportunity for an accountant to help set up a subsidiary company for a property maintenance organisation in Cardiff.
My client is a property maintenance organisation based in Cardiff who are in the process of setting up a subsidiary business.
Are you a qualified Accountant looking for a really hands on 9 month contract?
I have been engaged exclusively with a Property Maintenance business based in Cardiff who are currently in the process of setting up a subsidiary.
As the Project Accountant, you will;
- Design an appropriate general ledger chart of accounts and facilitate the production of monthly management accounts with a meaningful variance analysis to coincide with the Group timetable.
- Prepare meaningful analysis for job costing for Operations director highlighting any variances to first full year budget
- Be a key team member in the implementation of the new IT system designed for scheduling, job costing, planning and invoice matching ensuring the best process for finance
- Co-ordinate and manage internal and external reporting to ensure consistency, accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting to achieve regulatory and business outcomes
- Work in conjunction with the Finance Manager with the preparation of inter-company reconciliations and VAT returns
- Implement and manage robust financial controls to ensure integrity of all financial systems, processes and outputs
Ideally you will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) or a QBE with significant skills gained in the areas fore mentioned.
You will have excellent management Accounting and management reporting skills gained ideally in a group environment
You will have excellent financial reporting skills and be able to implement VAT schemes into a business
Experience of change management and system implementation
Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
Excellent systems skills including excel.
Salary of c£34,000
9 month contract
Potential for an hourly rate contract in the region of £21 - £24 per hour
Free on site parking
raft of other benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80235934