£41500 Basic Salary OTE £55000 + Readily Available Overtime Paid At Premium Rate + Company Matched Contribution Pension + Generous Benefits Package + Rotating Days and Nights (Monday to Friday 7.15am-5.15pm, Monday to Thursday 9.15pm-8.15am)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing high-volume manufacturer who offer industry leading personalised training and development, and the opportunity to maximise potential earnings with unlimited overtime available.
The successful candidate must hold an electrical apprenticeship or equivalent, and 17th edition qualification. Candidates from ANY engineering background will be considered provided they have experience working on 3 phase, motors, drives, and invertors – any knowledge of PLCs will be highly beneficial though not essential. Candidates will ideally have experience working on pneumatics and hydraulics, though candidates who are purely electrical will also be considered as training can be provided. Candidates must be able to pass security clearance checks to work on site.
The company are a high-volume manufacturer in a highly regulated industry, they offer a personal development plan and regularly send their engineers on high-level external courses. Voluntary overtime is always available, and candidates looking for this can expect a high OTE.
* 70% PPM 20% Reactive Maintenance
* 10% Project-Based Improvements
* 60% Electrical 40% Mechanical
* Working on state-of-the-art machinery across 2 factories on the same site
* Must hold a formal electrical apprenticeship or equivalent
* From ANY engineering background with proficiency working on 3 phase, motors, drives, and invertors
* Must be able to pass security clearance
* Ideally electrically bias with mechanical skills – purely electrical candidates will also be considered as training will be provided
* Knowledge of PLCs is desirable but not essential as training can be provided
* Candidates with experience working in food, FMCG or an automated environment are encouraged to apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80247645