The Web Developer role involves switching between both back end and front end development to develop a range of interactive features.
The role involves working as part of a development team in an agile approach.
Our client is a fantastic creative agency based in Leamington Spa - with a wide range of high profile clients within their portfolio. They are one of the UK's most successful digital production studios.
The Web Developer role involves:
- Working as part of a development team to develop and implement a range of applications and website developments for a number of clients
- Application development
- Both back end and front end web development
- Ideas generation and project scoping
- Technical design and documentation
- Developing quick iteration of features, often in an agile approach.
- Creation and development of responsive websites
- Collaborating with other members of the team on projects to find the best approach
In order to be considered for the Web Developer role, you must have:
- Experience theming CMS systems such as WordPress & Expression Engine
- Knowledge of version control systems: Mercurial, etc.
- Node and related tools such as grunt / gulp
- Knowledge of popular web frameworks, such as Laravel and code igniter desirable
- Knowledge of popular front end frameworks such as Angular and Ember
- Comfortable working with Linux web servers desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- The availability to start within a week
The Web Developer role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to work for a fantastic Digital Creative agency based in Leamington Spa.
The role is initially a 3 month contract - with the potential for extension.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80248056