Senior Marketing Executive
- Excellent chance for a Senior Marketing Executive to join this leading media company
- Join a business with exceptional growth over the past five years
- Work within a team of 30 plus marketers to run integrated marketing campaigns
- Fluent written and spoken English required
- Successful candidate will have B2B marketing campaigns experience
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a leading event organiser that has seen huge growth of its portfolio and employee numbers over the last five years. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the role holder will need to manage not only stakeholders within the marketing team but stakeholders in the sales, operations, and international teams.
Following recent acquisitions, the company are growing their marketing function and are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to take ownership of their newest shows. The role will require the Senior Marketing Executive to create the marketing plans, manage the shows extensive marketing budget and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns (email, social, offline, website, paid media). There is a huge amount of training and development within the company and internal promotions are commonplace.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Executive include:
- Planning and implementing innovative campaigns to drive visitor and exhibitor attendance to a portfolio of events
- Working with and managing the marketing budget
- Writing marketing copy for multiple marketing channels (email, social, offline, collateral, paid, website)
- Tactical execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns across email, social media, SEO and web
- Liaising and working alongside external agencies to manage PPC campaigns
- Developing the marketing database and the customer profiles
- Working alongside editors to curate content for use in marketing campaigns
- Using analytics and data to maximise user growth and engagement
- Looking at sales objectives to create lead and demand generation campaigns
- Creating sales collateral, media packs and sales support materials
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant experience in a commercial marketing environment
- End-to-end B2B campaign experience
- Good broad knowledge of digital channels as well as across the full marketing mix
- Strong hands-on experience executing email campaigns
- Excellent content writing skills
- Knowledge of database and analytics
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good copywriting skills
The Company: The organisation are a Global Media and Events Company based in West London. The company have seen huge growth over the last five years and now have a 30 plus marketing department. The company are growing fast but maintain their close-knit, work-hard, play-hard atmosphere. The organisation is trying to drive further growth and thus are looking for a new Senior Marketing Executive to support with their flagship events.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £28,000-32,000 (potential scope for more)
- £5,000 bonus
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive is based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80233086