Based in South Reading near Junction 11 of the M4, a Marketing Assistant is required to work within a small team whose role it is to support the external and internal sales function. In itself, the sales function operates on behalf of a larger manufacturing and installation operation Although part of a smaller team, you will work within a larger environment numbering 20 or so colleagues.
- Supporting the sales managers,
- Maintaining stock levels,
- Administrating the CRM system,
- Producing marketing campaigns and media content.
- Additional research/investigation
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- Proficient user of Excel - very important
- Very good spoken and written English
- Good experience within Microsoft Word
- Confident on the phone to take calls
- A degree of self-sufficiency
- An ability to get on with the job
- CRM experience would be a bonus
The office environment is very well equipped with modern and new kitchen facilities in a modernised and updated office setting.
The culture is very friendly and collaborative towards a common goal.
If interested and you think you meet the brief, Apply Online now!
To be considered, you must have full rights to work in the UK without the need for supervision.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80246178