Credit Controller - Temporary Contract
Credit Control Team Member
Starting 05.02.2018 - 3 months
£9.74 per hour PAYE
Manchester City Centre
** A credit check is applicable due to the nature of this position **
My client a large retail organisation, is seeking appoint a Credit Controller on a temporary contract basis spanning 3 months.
This is an excellent opportunity as you will have access to the company's intranet whereby all temporary vacancies are advertised.
Candidates must have previous Credit Control experience and be proficient at using excel. You should be a good communicator with strong attention to detail and accuracy, solid reasoning skills along with the capability of working to targets and able to work to strict deadlines.
In addition, you'll have good office system skills including Excel, Word and Email and be open-minded to flexible ways of working and able to adapt to new processes and procedures.
What you'll do;
· In this role you'll be responsible for the collection of assigned sales ledger debtors,
· Ensuring the maximum cash is achieved
· Ensure bad debts are kept to a minimum and debtor day targets are achieved
· You will work across multiple business areas and will need to communicate with various levels of internal and external customers.
· You'll provide a customer service and credit control function to ensure the prompt collection of sales ledger accounts via telephone, email and letters.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960240836