*SOLICITOR / LAWYER (CONSTRUCTION) - 9 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT - BRISTOL - IN-HOUSE ROLE - UP TO £70k (pro rata, dependant on experience)
Our client is recruiting for a qualified Construction Solicitor to join their in-house team on an interim basis. The role will mostly focus on non-contentious work but may also include advising the business on disputes as & when they arise
Duties would include:
- Reviewing and negotiating client and subcontractor contracts
- Reviewing and negotiating on contractual documents such as supplier agreements, industry standard form construction contracts, framework agreements, collateral warranties, joint-venture arrangements and bidding agreements
- Advising on existing contracts
- Providing support to the Commercial Team and the wider business
- Working on joint ventures and tender agreements
The successful candidate will hold solid post qualification experience in non-contentious and contentious construction or engineering matters and ideally, will have experience of working with various standard form construction contracts.
If interested, please apply asap with an up to date CV as we are currently shortlisting for this role. Due to a potentially high volume of applications we will be unable to respond to individual applications and will contact shortlisted candidates within 24 hours.
Heather McGonagle is the consultant managing the role. Reference: 811689Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80250584