Great contract position open for a Content Editor to join a reputable and vibrant telecommunications company based in Maidenhead , Berkshire. This will be an initial 3 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
Working alongside a talented set of designers, strategists and digital specialists, the Content Editor will be responsible for editing and writing customer-centric support and commercial content for all of my client's multichannel platforms
- Really strong editing abilities, and a track record of clearly and sensitively communicating edits to other content designers.
- Excellent creative, communication and presentation skills.
- An open and proactive approach to working with other team members.
- Enjoy working cross-channel and cross-platform.
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to understand and appreciate SEO requirements.
- An understanding and appreciation of how content is focused on customer journeys.
- Comprehensive and relevant industry experience with a portfolio reflecting this.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
The key objectives of the role are to: * Editing content created the Content Designers, ensuring all copy is aligned with the clint's tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Work with members of the wider digital transformation team and collaborate with subject matter experts to understand project requirements and to facilitate quality copy generation.
- Understand business needs and requirements and craft brand-led copy to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Work with other Content Designers and Copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice.
- Commit to adhering to tight timelines, working in sprints.
- Commit to adhering to tight timelines to create a high volume of new and re-purposed content.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80246500