Communications & Content Manager
Communications & Content Manager for a marketing leading B2B provider based in Manchester.
Global provider of services into the B2B sector with excellent reputation. The business have a strong customer relationships and network with key players within the market the serve. Currently looking to strengthen the way they communicate with their customers with the addition of a Communications & content Manager - B2B.
Communications & Content Manager - B2B is required to plan, develop and implement PR and content strategies for a key part of this National business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Execute, develop and implement a robust PR and communications plan
- Ensure all activity is customer focused, delivers effective audience reach and achieves company objectives
- Ensure effective management of the PR agency
- Write copy for the email newsletters and website articles where appropriate
- Contribute to the total effectiveness of the department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, industry trends, competitor data and implement appropriate changes.
- Be ready to jump on news as it happens!
Key Skills: Communications & Content Manager - B2B
- Previous experience of working in a PR and/or communications role within the B2B sector
- Solid understanding of media relations and liaising with PR agencies
- Excellent copywriting skills across online and offline channels
- Knowledge/experience of PPC, social media marketing and SEO essential
- Experience of using web analytics to understand success of content and PR initiatives
- Able to manage communications for multiple stakeholders
- Commutable to Manchester HQ
Communications & Content Manager offering a competitive package plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80248276