New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Associate to join the team based in Northwich. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Your role as the Credit Associate will see you effectively reduce aged charges and DSO by means of collection of payments due. You will manage the sales ledgers under specific areas, following the processes in place. You will achieve cash targets and aging charges reduction as set for each month and provide forecasts as required. As the Credit Associate, you will also report on monthly progress on activity and to highlight areas of concern within to the credit manager and provide assistance where required for the Credit Manager.
Credit Associate responsibilities:
- Incoming / Outgoing calls – Chasing for payment
- Changing status of accounts (Referrals etc)
- Transfers of funds on accounts
- Chasing for remit for payments received
- Providing copy documents
- PDQ / Cash Entry of UK and ROI funds
- Write off requests
- Query Identification and escalation
- Clearance cash account by way of transfers
- Requesting credit notes
- Administers direct debt failures
- Banking reconciliation
- Allocation of payments by BACS cheque and credit card
- Refunding overpayments / Credit balances
- Maintain good standards of system operation & data quality
- Production of team reports as required
- Account Trouble shooting
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Credit Associate then they want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80245136