Payroll Manager - Fashion Retail
Radley Green is partnering with one of the world's largest fashion retailers to recruit a top-tier Payroll Manager. Our client is a global leader within the retail industry generating a revenue of over $20bn worldwide. As the Payroll Manager, the right candidate will have the opportunity to work for a top-tier business who really put the value of their workforce first and foremost.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 15 and looking after monthly and weekly payroll for over 10k employees
- Payroll reporting and KPI reporting
- Budget setting and analysis of performance against budget
- Authorisation of month-end payroll closing
- Stakeholder interaction, particularly with HR
- And other duties
As the ideal Payroll Manager you will:
- Have managerial experience within Payroll within a multinational business
- Have a proven track record of implementing fresh new ideas
- Have strong interpersonal skills
This is an exciting opportunity to really take ownership of the Payroll function of a renowned company, if you feel you would be the perfect fit please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80232030