Interim Management Accountant
- A Management Accountant role with a highly respected brand in central Leeds
- An 18 month contract to start at short notice
- A large employer in the Leeds area with a reputable expanding brand.
In this exciting position you will be responsible for the
- Monthly reporting, reforecasting and budgeting of the key operating costs
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing detailed variance analysis against budget and forecasts
- You will business partner with key stakeholders across the business
- Provide support and analysis to help drive decision making
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
Proven experience of preparing high quality and insightful financial performance reports
You will have excellent communication skills
Strong IT skills (MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Adaptable, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment delivering to tight timescales.
Any previous finance business partnering experience would be desirable.
- An 18 month contract in central Leeds
- A salary of up to £40,000 + benefits
- A role to start at very short notice
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80232138