Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Type of Role: Permanent
Base Salary: £34k-£40k
Reporting: to the Design Manager
Company: Mid-Size Business 70+ staff
Responsibility of the Role:
- To take concept designs through to BOM stage.
- The generation and compilation drawings using SolidWorks 2017.
- The compilation of relevant BOMs.
- Checking drawings and ensuring, in conjunction with the Drawing Office Manager, the integrity & cost effectiveness of the designs produced.
- To liaise with other internal divisions within the company to ensure requirements are met, that work is completed on time and within budget
- An opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to develop their career in an expanding business
- Minimum 3 years experience in Mechanical Design Engineering
- Proven experience in Heat Exchangers, or be from a fabrication or Pressure Vessel environment
- Very competent in 3D Solidworks (preferable) or Autocad experience in the producing manufacturing drawings
- 2D CAD engineering experience
- Relevant HNC or HND or Degree
- Proven experience in MRP system is advantageous
- Heavy Duty Electronics - hazard environment background is an advantage
Please contact Susannah
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80239068