Citrix Engineer - 2nd Line Support
Citrix Engineer - Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop - Chatham, Kent - Up to £30,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits (see below)
I currently have a very rare opportunity for someone to join a very successful Infrastructure team and business based in Chatham, Kent.
The company offer a modern working environment, the latest technology, great teams of people, internal progression within your team and other areas, paid certifications (role dependant) and excellent benefits (see below).
The main purpose of the role is to support and maintain the companies Infrastructure ensuring the IT systems have minimal downtime and perform reliably across the group 24/7/365.
- Develop, maintain and manage standards for the companies IT infrastructure and associated systems in line with industry best practices
- Plan and implement all hardware and software upgrades
- Provide high level IT Support
- Responsible for diagnosing and resolving all hardware and software issues
- Responsible for building & maintaining servers & other related infrastructure hardware
- Work with the organisation in developing and executing continuous service improvements by ensuring any appropriate functionality and new technologies are identified and escalated to management.
- Understand the routine management, monitoring and reporting methodology employed
- Investigate and recommend changes to the current processes and procedures in order to maximise their effectiveness in conjunction with the IT Operations team
- Create and maintain all infrastructure documentation as required
- Provide technical input into new projects and initiatives where appropriate
- Provide input into best practice and standards for operational services, and also proactively introducing new ideas to gain efficiencies in supporting the infrastructure
- Ensure work carried out by Third Parties, adheres to the established standards and meets the requirements
- Remain focused on providing a high level quality service with the Infrastructure team and IT function
- To take part in the 24/7 On-Call rota (1 in 3 to 4 weeks)
Skills required - Essential
- Previous experience in an IT infrastructure role
- Previous experience of working with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Comp TIA, MCP's or MCSE's are highly desirable
Benefits - 24 days holidays plus bank holidays, holiday purchase, private medical insurance, private health insurance, death in service, season ticket loans, cycle to wok scheme, eye test vouchers, childcare vouchers.
Citrix Engineer - Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop - Chatham, Kent - Up to £30,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80243068