Radley Green is looking for a top-tier Payroll Supervisor to join a leading Retailer. Our client is the go-to destination for affordable, on-trend fashion catering to all ages and genders, with continuous plans to grow. This is a great opportunity for a fast-track, experienced Payroller to join a large team with lots of exciting projects in the pipelines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in management of a team of 15 and looking after monthly and weekly payroll for over 10k employees
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with reporting and KPI reporting
- Assisting in carrying out payroll
- Carrying out 1-2-1's and team appraisals
- And other duties
As the ideal Payroll Supervisor you will:
- Have had supervisory experience within Payroll within a multinational business
- Have prior experience working for a large business with a large payroll
- Have strong interpersonal skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally renowned company where career progression is a big focus, if you feel you would be the perfect fit please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80232080