Software Developer - Net
.Net Developer - Belfast. Work with a company who are Flexible and People Focused.
Your new company
I am recruiting with a Belfast based company who now have an opening for a .Net Software Developer. The job will involve working with an in house management and IT teams to improve and enhance the business reporting infrastructure. You will work closely with stake holders to gather requirements for new and existing projects and develop applications which integrate with and enhance the functionality of existing systems in order to improve the experience of our business users.
This .Net Software job will suit a Software Develop who wants to get involved in leading a small team of developers.
Your new role
The successful candidate will work as part of an in-house IT team, providing support for all of our business reporting requirements, as well as working on small scale systems developments which will supplement the functionality provided by my clients core business applications.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3rd level qualification in an IT related discipline
- An experienced Development with a minimum of 2 years experience at a senior developer level
- Highly experienced in using C#.
- Web development in ASP.Net MVC
- Development and design skills with MSSQL or Oracle
- Good analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a positive attitude to customer service
What you'll get in return
This job offers an excellent salary and good benefits structure. They have a strong training and development ethos and a great work/life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.