Senior IT Security Consultant, (SIEM, Threat, DLP, Endpoint, Splunk, SOC) Edinburgh
Senior IT Security Consultant, (Operations, Threat, Cyber, SIEM) Edinburgh
£60,000 - £75,000 + benefits
Join ECS, an award winning and industry leader in IT Security Professional Services. ECS Security is one of the UK's leading independent Security Consulting teams, providing FTSE 100 customers with security assessments, strategy and design, security operations centres and long term advisory partnerships.
Working as a Senior Security Consultant, you'll advise and guide FTSE 100 customers through Cyber Security Managed Services, gaining valuable experience in cutting edge Security technology and solutions as you help the UK's biggest organisations deal with the modern day cyber security threats affecting their business.
- You will advise customers and lead Cyber Security projects to protect FTSE customers from Cyber attacks and threats
- You will select and/or review approaches and standards to suit client challenges and opportunities.
- You will assess core IT security function capabilities & activities and improve alignment with strategic objectives.
- You will confidently scope complex or critical IT security functions as well as high level business cases.
Key Technology areas:
- SIEM/Threat Management
- Security Operations
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Endpoint Protection
- Cloud Security Assessments
Skills & Experience, Essential:
- Experience in driving Security Technology projects in some of the above technology areas - guiding businesses on best practice and leading technical delivery
You will become a trusted advisor, while benefiting from the latest technology solutions and excellent training/development opportunities.
ECS is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace. We currently have 400 employees and a growing pool of contracted Associates. ECS has its headquarters in Glasgow with offices in Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester and Pune.
With a significant and growing pipeline of work, we are looking to recruit highly talented, high-reaching and motivated individuals to join us on our journey. It's an exciting time to join ECS and a phenomenal place to work. If you have the skills and experience as stipulated above, can demonstrate a good level of achievement in your career and want to join a fast-growing solutions driven organisation where you can continue to develop your skills, we would like to hear from you. Suffice to say, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with your experience and will provide appropriate training to assist you in achieving your personal goals.
Please click on the apply now button and forward your CV for immediate consideration.