MI Test Analyst
MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe, and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team that deliver ongoing excellence in customer service.
Crawford & Co is renowned for their claims management expertise. They work in partnership with their clients through shared values and enthusiasm to jointly focus on what matters most to customers. Their great training, combined with a commitment for continued development is a core value and they are now seeking like-minded claims and other professionals who share their passion.
We are currently recruiting for a MI Test Analyst to join our global Data and Analytics team here at Crawford & Co.
Perform migration, transformation and analytics testing on our in house data warehouse and bespoke claims management applications.
• Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL scripting
• Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Experience of ETL, data warehouse or data migration testing
General background, Experience & Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or computer science or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• At least 2 years proven recent experience as a Manual Tester using SQL Server
• ISEB Foundation
• Perform detailed manual testing as part of day to day operations using industry standard techniques
• Write and execute test cases and enforce test procedures where none exist
• Liaise with the project teams to ensure the logic and rules used to populate the data warehouse, within data driven systems and in reporting output meet the specification
• Document faults and liaise with developers until the deliverable is ready for release
• Where required, arrange User Acceptance Testing
• Enhance and update the library of test scripts and user documentation where required
• Regularly report key data issues to management and other stakeholders
• Experience of testing in both an agile and traditional V-model development environments
• An understanding of change management procedures and data governance policies (ideally within a Sarbanes-Oxley environment)
• Understanding of the insurance or claims handling industry
• Understanding of MI and reporting tools, such as IBM Cognos, Tableau and Microsoft ProClarity
• A great team player with the ability to work with colleagues in remote locations, as well as working alone on your own initiative
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact in a business professional manner with people at all levels
• Must be proactive, reliable and self-motivated and see change as an opportunity for improvement
• Methodical and analytical approach to testing and for troubleshooting support issues
In addition to the above, the jobholder will be required to carry out any other function or task that may be expected from them or assigned to them from time to time, within their span of knowledge and ability.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80218006