Finance Business Partner
An excellent opportunity to join an industry leading business based from Gatwick but with regular travel to Woking. The role is a Finance Business Partner opportunity that will be working with senior stakeholders.
Reference No: HT14435G
Finance Business Partner - About The Role
Working as the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for high quality reporting, business partnering and systems improvements for a specific part of the business.
The role is split between 2 locations, Woking and Gatwick, and will require regular travel between the two sites. The business is a constant growing success, through not only passive growth but also acquisitions.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Business Partnering focussed on the delivery of insightful analysis and the development of reports to meet the business needs
- Preparation of analysis of monthly management accounts including commentary of variances to budgets
- Preparation of Annual Budgets and quarterly forecasting; looking to drive strategic initiatives
- Oversight of accounting records and controls
- Cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Provide an oversight to projects, ensuring prompt billing and revenue/ costs are recognised
The successful applicant for this Finance Business Partner position will have to following skills experiences and qualifications:
- Hold a full accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Have demonstrable experience of Finance Business Partnering
- Have previous experience of stakeholder management
- Be able to commute between Woking and Gatwick
- Excellent interpersonal skills, interacting with all levels of staff
Finance Business Partner - Benefits
- 25 Days Holiday
- Healthcare option
- Other flexible benefits
- Non-contractual Bonus
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80215955