Senior Electronics Engineer
Are you an experienced Electronics Design Engineer stuck in a rut and ready for your next challenge? My client develop a range of specialist instrumentation used around the world, and they now require an experienced engineer to help with the next generation of their product portfolio.
They have been successful in establishing their position in the market and growing a client base in over 40 countries. They are now looking for an experienced Electronics Design Engineer interested in working on challenging, complex projects and developing products for harsh environments. They are looking for somebody with innovative ideas, and looking to push the boundaries of their development!
Role: Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: up to £60,000
- Working alongside electronic engineers, software engineers, physicists, applications experts and possibly sub-contractors in the design, implementation and testing of sensor systems.
- You will be expected to take the technical lead on the project to which you will be assigned, to ensure the product achieves the target requirements specification.
- The successful candidate will be a senior member of the engineering team and involved in establishing the architecture of future product ranges.
- Good low level analogue design skills, preferrably from an instrumentation background.
- Appreciation and demonstration of good EMC design related to instrumentation in Industrial environments
- Experience with various 8/16 bit microcontrollers, coupled with high speed communications e.g. Ethernet. Timing analysis.
- Ability to design to meet Low Voltage directive for Electrical safety.
- Experience in DSP and application to signal analysis
- Inquisitive, inventive and pragmatic
- A background in practical measurement of physical phenomena e.g. flow metering, viscosity, particulates, gas concentration, thermometry etc.
(If you don't tick every single box don't worry!)
This is a really important hire for the company, and they are offering a fantastic place to work and working on the latest technologies.
The company also have a great benefits package which includes; 2.5% non-contributory pension increasing to 5.5% when matched contributions by employee i.e. employee puts in 3% , company puts in 5.5%, Axa insurance for employee only with all medical history disregarded, Life assurance 4 x salary, permanent health insurance and Bike scheme.
The company are looking to set up interview with immediate effect, and already have interview slots available.
If you would like to learn more about the role, and think you have the skill set required, please get in contact with me at Computer Futures on 0117 910 33 55.
I am also looking to grow my connections on LinkedIn, click the Link and connect today! http://www.linkedin.com/pub/laurence-bromley/30/770/218
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.