A highly successful Wymondham based company is looking to appoint a Finance Manager to their finance team in a newly created role. Working as part of a strong finance team, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
* Oversight/support the month-end accounts production
* Oversight/support overhead budget variance analysis
* Review and variance analysis of budgets down to gross profit
* Prepare monthly reforecasts and annual budget
* Review statutory account audit file
* Participate/prepare/review in quarterly audit process
* Support monthly cash flow forecasting
* Preparation of monthly tax pack
* Statutory accounts production
The ideal candidate will be a technically sound accountant with good understanding of local and international reporting standards. You will be fully qualified or close to finishing your studies (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and looking for role that represents a rewarding challenge.
This would be an ideal role for someone looking to make their 1st move from practice into industry. If you would like to know more about this exciting role then please contact Graham at Atkinson Moss.