Project Engineer Design Experience West Midlands
Project Engineer (Design Experience) West Midlands
Fixed Term Contract and Permanent Contract Roles Available
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Alecto Recruitment is working exclusively with a service provider to process manufacturing and heavy industry looking to appoint a Project Engineer. Our client is looking for proven tenure in design/draught engineering and work as part of a team to produce modelling drawings for customers.
Our client has been established for decades as a trusted supplier to industries including pharmaceuticals, energy and waste processing. Machinery is manufactured in-house and the company serves businesses worldwide.
Engineers will work Monday to Friday and finish early on Fridays.
- Produce 2D and 3D modelling drawings for customers in process industries.
- Use Solidworks Design Software and work in a friendly and experienced drawing team.
- Gain valuable experience designing a range of machinery across industries.
- Complete administrative duties effectively and ensure customer relationships are maintained.
- Ideally Engineers will have a comprehensive background in design engineering.
- All experience levels are considered including Draughtsperson up to fully qualified and experienced 2D/3D Design Engineer.
- Competency using Solidworks Design Software is preferred but not essential.
- Must be based and willing to commute in the West Midlands area.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.