Operations Finance Manager
This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded finance professional to take the finance lead for 3 food production sites. You will manage a team of 4 and business partner with the management team to ensure continued strong performance.
Leading FMCG organisation
As Operations Finance Manager you responsibilities will include:
- Business partner to the plant operations managers across 3 sites, enabling them to understand and interpret the financial performance of the site and highlighting opportunities for areas of improvement.
- Drive consistency of process and financial treatment across all sites.
- To Control the 3 year plan, annual budget, and monthly forecasting process for all operational costs.
- Continuous improvement - Financial support and governance of the initiatives. Verify the savings of any initiatives pre sign off by the site SMT, and monthly tracking of the actual savings once initiatives are live, feeding actuals into the seasonal review tool.
- CAPEX - Financial support and governance of CAPEX spend. Calculation/verification of any associated benefits and the payback period / IRR. Control spend throughout the CAPEX and lead the completion of post CAPEX reviews.
- Control and challenge operational overhead spend to identify opportunities / risks to prevent overspends.
Ownership of monthend, analysis and commentary to ensure site performance is understood and issues raised with relevant stakeholders to drive corrective actions.
The successful candidate will be a qualified finance professional with experience of operating in an FMCG / Manufacturing environment. You will enjoy walking the factory floor and ensuring that KPI's are met.
£48,000 plus £4,000 car allowance