My client is a market leader in consultancy services related to total reward and flexible employee benefit programs and are part of one of the World’s largest HR consultancies. A global business, their clients include some of the world's best-known brands across financial services, e-commerce and business services. This year will see them enter a phase of planned expansion and a new Compliance Officer position has been created to oversee their regulatory compliance and risk management framework.
Working as part of the Group Compliance function, day to day tasks will be varied but will include:
- Monitoring and interpretation of industry and regulatory developments
- Identify regulatory and business risks and develop appropriate control environment to management/mitigate risks
- Work with the business to ensure compliant processes are embedded and maintained
- Undertake monitoring activity and address any identified weaknesses in the control environment
- Provide MI, analysis and reports to the Group CCO and senior management
- Ensure FCA reporting is completed as required
We are looking for an experienced Compliance professional with a strong understanding of FCA regulation and a general understanding of regulation in other jurisdictions. You will be a graduate and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Compliance/Risk department.
You will possess excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the confidence to work with senior stakeholders across the business. You will enjoy working as part of a fast-paced and highly sociable team, but still maintain the ability to work independently when necessary. You will be motivated, ambitious and keen to work within a high-profile position.
In return, my client offers a competive salary of up to £55,000 plus 15% bonus, Pension, Life Cover, PMI, Income Protection and a comprehensive flexible benefits package. Add to this, a vibrant, fun and fast-paced environment where innovation is encouraged and rewarded in equal measure, and it really is a role worth considering!