Morson have a role available for a Management Accountant to work for a leading company.
Responsible for preparing management accounts and analysing financial data. The ideal candidate will therefore have gained a qualification in, CA,CIMA, ACCA.
* Ensure that financial information is complete and accurate by reviewing and analysing financial postings.
* Ensure the financials comply with the company accounting policies
* Assist in developing management tools to allow financial planning, accounting, budgeting and forecasting.
* Preparation and support for the statutory audit and coordination of the preparation of the accounts.
* Provide corporation tax information and prepare the VAT return returns to meet all deadlines.
* Preparation of both an internal and corporate management reporting pack, analysing actuals versus budget and prior periods.
* Preparation of cashflow forecasts to ensure sufficient funds available to meet the company's commitments.
* Analyse and forecast monthly and year end results.
* Act as a point of assistance for the rest of the finance team.
* Deputise for the Finance Manager and respond in a timely manner to corporate requests.
High attention to detail
Qualification in CA,CIMA, ACCA
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Able to adapt to change.
Experience or knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
Computer skills: Must be competent in the use of MS Office.
Literacy and Numeracy: Highly competent level of literacy and numeracy.