Senior Payroll Administrator
I am recruiting for a permanent position for a Senior Payroll Administrator to join a leading Accountancy Practice based in St Albans. This role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and processing client payrolls and acting as a number two support to the team leader.
- Processing fortnightly, monthly & quarterly client payroll for various sized clients
- End of year compliance including P35s/P60s etc
- Provide reports to each client detailing data and cost analysis
- Auto enrolment input processing
- Submit data to HMRC each month in line with RTI procedures
Key skills, experience and attributes required:
- Experience working in a similar role
- MUST have worked within an Accountancy Practice
- Ideally used on STAR payroll
- A good understanding of statutory payments and salary sacrifice
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
Please apply directly to this advertisement if you are keen on this opportunity.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.