Sales Development Representative Marketing | London
Sales Development Representative | Marketing | London
Do you see unmet opportunities and the vast potential of securing BYOD and IoT devices? Are you articulate, influential and passionate about IT security? Do you have a sixth sense when it comes to finding prospects, understanding their needs and meeting them? Can you set up sales opportunities like the world’s best tee-ball coach, yet have the ability to dominate in the big leagues? Finally, are you up for the challenges and rewards that come with working for an IT security leader that’s growing at close to 50 percent a year?
ForeScout is seeking a skilled and motivated sales development representative to generate qualified leads for ForeScout products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline. Reporting to the Manager of Sales Development, the SDR will qualify all inbound leads and work closely with sales to conducted targeted outbound account prospecting.
- Achieve qualified leads goals by converting inbound leads and generating leads from targeted account prospecting.
- Conduct lead nurturing and qualification activities leveraging existing outbound marketing, contact database, prospecting processes and supporting collateral.
- Interface with sales account managers to penetrate targeted accounts and identify sales opportunities.
- Competently convey ForeScout position, value and differentiation to different levels of prospect contacts
- Assess prospect needs and requirements against ForeScout offerings
- Qualify and maintain documentation supporting lead qualification criteria
- Manage a high volume in-bound leads while building up and nurturing a prospect pipeline.
- Maintain high performance against call, email and contact metrics
- Drive and proven track record of building a prospecting pipeline and delivering qualified leads.
- Represent ForeScout at industry trade shows to convey the ForeScout value proposition, learn from senior ForeScout field representatives, and gather contact information from booth attendees
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with a network or security technology company focused on sales or inside sales is desired but not essential, however a passion for technology is a must.
- Proficiency in all phone, email and online prospecting tasks utilizing Salesforce, LinkedIn, contact databases and other sales tools.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and results-oriented.
- Successfully manage multiple sales development tasks and objectives
- Comfort and experience in being measured and compensated against quality lead metrics.
- Strong teamwork, communication, process, project management skills.
- Excellent communications, documentation, presentation and telesales skills
- Additional European languages highly advantageous.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent sales experience.
Approximately 0-5% depending on location of hire
Measurement: This position will be measured primarily on meeting qualified lead target objectives. Secondary measurement is the SDRs ability to successfully convey the ForeScout ‘pitch’ while effectively utilizing all sales tools.