Interim Data Protection Offcier
Data Protection Officer (Interim)
A leading retailer, one of the UK’s most successful FTSE 100 organisations is currently looking for highly skilled privacy professional to provide counsel on data privacy and information security matters. The main focus of this role will be to provide oversight on a number of key focus points, these including Regulatory compliance and operational risk management in data privacy, GDPR and Information security.
- 5 years practical and demonstrable experience focusing on privacy, data protection and information security in. Ideally this would have been gained in the hospitality/retail industry.
- The successful candidates must have the proven ability to manage and oversee multiple projects.
- Communication and influencing skills present across all levels of the business.
- License to practice law highly desirable.
- CIPP certification or equivalent
To discuss in more detail please contact Maxwell on email@example.com