My client are top 20 practice based near Hitchin. They are looking for a Client Manager to join their growing team. They have a varied client base and look after businesses from sole traders to larger corporates with complex technical requirements.
The key responsibilities of a Client Manager:
- Client development and client care
- Grow revenue earned from clients
- Business development/marketing, attendance at networking events and pitching to potential clients, writing blogs/advertorials
- Liaising with clients and providing financial information and advice to clients
- Reviewing systems and analysing risks
- Final preparation of statutory accounts for SME's, personal tax returns including many High Net Worth individuals, company tax returns, cash-flow preparation, management accounts, meeting clients, tax planning, some succession planning,
- Portfolio management including management of WIP and billing
- Holding client meetings to discuss their accounts, tax position and to advise on strategic plans
- Develop, supervise and mentor staff
- Ensure work is planned and adequate staff are available
- Managing junior colleagues
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Key skills of a Client Manager:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Computer literate
What's on offer?
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Excellent benefits and career progression options available
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme
Do you know a Client Manager based near Hitchin, or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
For more information on this Client Manager role please either apply directly or contact Garry Cook at Insite Public Practice Recruitment. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.