Commercial Finance Manager
Churchill Howard is working with a large and well-known Wolverhampton based business to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to develop their skill set over a broad and varied range of responsibilities within a large finance team.
* Regular presenting to senior management and contribution to business strategy.
* In depth financial analysis and commentary to aid and proactively challenge decision making.
* Monthly forecasting and annual budgeting.
* Reporting and management of sales and margin budgets.
* Business Partnering with Operational teams.
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) and will demonstrate exceptional communication and influencing skills. This is a rewarding opportunity in a fast paced, change focused environment where there are significant opportunities for progression and development.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.