Senior Events Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager will play a key role in the delivery and customer service of the business's projects and clients, whilst maintaining and increasing the company's profit margin.
This role is to develop close sustainable relationships with both with clients and significant partners.You will identify and pass through any opportunities within live events, conversing at Director Level and the clients wider team to develop event strategies for profitable long term business growth.
The Senior Project Manager will have a proven track record in delivering excellence worldwide. A person who is detailed in their approach, demonstrating value and building long lasting relationships are the key to success.
Who we're looking for
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
* Commercial awareness
* Project management methodology
* Strong financial acumen
* Strong influencing, selling and negotiation skills
* Present with confidence * Understand commercial and financial metrics
* Internal and external customer management
* Marketing principles is an advantage
* Ability to manage multiple project proposals combined with prospecting - short - medium and long term pipeline
* Consultative approach
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Positive people skills - ability to develop, manage and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, suppliers and clients alike