Cyber Security Architect
This role is working for one of my consultancy clients who require a Cyber Security Architect to help their clients build Cyber Security into their organisations both Enterprise and Technical levels.
Key areas of focus
Enterprise Security Architecture
Design & Implementation
Technical Security Architecture
Security Leadership & Management
Communication & Influencing
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
• Experience of industry standard Architectural Methodologies and Frameworks - SABSA/TOGAF.
• Experience of how to securely implement relevant technologies (Networks, LANs/WANs, Servers & Hosting, Virtualisation, Applications)
• An understanding of how business strategy, risk, regulation and technical constraints influence organisational responses to cyber security.
• Cyber Security qualification(s) CISSP, CISM, CREST Technical Security Architect, ISO Lead Auditor
• Experience in risk & regulatory frameworks and standards - NIST, ISO27001, PCI-DSS