Director - eDiscovery
Are you an experienced eDiscovery Project Manager/Consultant looking for the next step in your eDiscovery career?
My leading boutique consultancy in London is looking to bring on a Director level candidate to help develop their already world-class team. The Senior Director will be responsible for managing multiple aspects of client matters, from the project initiation through to completion. The main focus is providing professional consulting services whilst coordinating document review and production using ringtail.
- Liaise with clients and project managers regarding client requests and manage expectations.
- Apply industry standard and bespoke software to access, extract and cull data from electronic evidence sources
- Be customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary
- Travel as required to ensure effective management of case activities
- Manages team efforts to apply analytical skills and leverage existing methodologies to various client situations and practice disciplines and create novel modified solutions to meet shifting client needs
- Solid electronic discovery experience or experience managing document review teams
- Experience supporting document review software applications
- 2:1 BA/BSc degree
- Self-developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions
- Provide superior client service in demanding, deadline-driven situations
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and support the team's goals above individual goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while handling multiple tasks through completion
- Good communicator who can perform in a client facing role
- Knowledge of document review management applications such as Relativity, Introspect or Summation
- Knowledge of SQL database queries and scripting
- Strong proficiency with Windows and related software, especially Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access
- Excellent communication and client communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong logical reasoning skills
- Proven ability to conduct training in a professional environment