Customer Support Manager
Our client is a leading IT Systems Integrator operating throughout the UK.
Due to ongoing business growth they are looking for an experienced customer support person to deal with any incidents that become escalated and manage and control the technical support provided to ensure timely resolution.
Customer Support Manager Requirements:
- Proven customer support skills
- Good organisation skills - able to prioritise responses based on business needs
- Able to manage problems and achieve resolutions through good management and deployment of available resources
- The successful candidate will be a great communicator (both internally and externally)
- Technical / IT skills are not required but a good grasp of IT and related technologies would be advantageous
- ITIL v3 advantageous but not essential
Customer Support Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for communication with customers with escalated technical support calls
- Provide regular status updates to customers
- Ensure necessary and proportionate resources are allocated to achieve resolution of faults in an appropriate and agreed time scale
- Monitoring and improving responses to SLAs
- Responsible for looking after the RMA process
If you are interested in this Customer Support Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.