This is a great opportunity in an IT environment to get highly involved managing ISO 27001, ISO 9001, Cyber Essential Plus and GDPR systems and processes.
The business is on a fast-track growth path and offers great career opportunities going forward.
Compliance Support Requirements:
- Experience in ISO27001 – lead implementer, auditor and management principles.
- Degree in Computer Science/Cyber Security or relevant experience
- Operational security experience advantageous – builds/compliance/reporting/recovery
- Operational experience of network devices advantageous (firewalls, IPS IDS, Internet filtering etc.)
- Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio
- Good understanding of UK based security frameworks
- Good understanding of TCP / IP networking and security fundamentals
- Good understanding of the security market
Compliance Support Responsibilities:
- Aid the Chief Information Security Officer with the internal security compliance requirements which include the maintenance of ISO 27001 certification, ISO 9001, Cyber Essentials plus, ongoing compliance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and advising on any other security frameworks that they should consider
- Lead a project team to update various systems in place into a single business process system
- Manage the GDPR requirements of the business
- Manage and administer ISMS/QM
- Administer and review internal security programs and policies
- Arrange internal audits for ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
- Ensure continued Cyber Essentials compliance
If you are interested in this Compliance Assistant opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.