Security Infrastructure Architect
Security Infrastructure Architect – initial short term contract – DV clearance required
South West - £700/£750 a day – 5 days a week on site.
New opportunity to support our client to deliver a replacement defensive cyber solution, based in the south west.
This will be successfully achieved by:
- Development of requirements. Reviewing existing documentation, liaising with key stakeholders to understand and capture the needs of the user groups, capturing and prioritising the complete requirements set (all Defence Lines Of Development). Assessing current tools/applications used against requirements
- Produce/Review/manage Technical Risk Assessment for the transition to a new solution.
- Provide relevant technical input into strategy and approvals documentation for the transition.
- Giving General Support to the Project Manager
- Providing project updates including final report
- Attendance and input at meetings / workshops.
Ideally you will have good experience in the following.
- Have experience in capturing and understanding complex cyber requirements
- Have knowledge and understanding of complex network architectures in terms of dependencies/links to other systems,
- Be able to specify cyber requirements, taking into consideration dependencies, constraints and interoperability issues
- Have a good level of understanding about current defensive cyber software, accreditation, and standards such as NIST, ISO
- Have a good understanding of the Defensive Cyber work
- Have experience of writing approvals documentation and procurement strategies
- Demonstrate an understanding of the MOD requirements capture process and MOD approvals process.