CHECK Team Member
- Salary up to £60k dependent on experience
- Util 75% split 50/50 between office and site
- 25% R&D, report, research, CTF - whatever you like really
- Clients largely local with a couple outside of London Paid professional memberships & annual training budget to use for certs or put towards events like Blackhat, Defcon, etc.
- Competitive benefits package including massage days, gym, healthcare, life assurance, competitive bonus, travel insurance, broadband,etc.
All this, plus, they are a great bunch, very collaborative team and the senior management are approachable, friendly, technical and flexible.
What will I be doing?
- Lead and deliver high quality penetration testing services
- Advise customers on complex security issues both verbally and in written form
- Support the production of penetration testing scoping documents, proposals and reports
- Training and support of junior consultants
- Research projects
- Minimum of 2 years IT Security experience
- Penetration testing, application security assessments, security code reviews
- Experience in software development
- Strong UNIX, Linux, Windows, iOS, Android and/or networking security skills
- UK Security Clearance or ability and willingness to obtain UK Security Clearance