Security Manager - Policy & Governance, London
Global retail company based in the West End require an Information Security Policy & Governance Manager to help shape and an effective policy throughout the organisation.
This role will work across many business functions including IT, finance and legal and will have a global reach. It’s a great opportunity for the successful candidate to help shape and drive strategy in a business critical information security environment.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Help shape the security policy framework and its effective communication throughout the business globally
- Stakeholder management at all levels
- Ensuring compliance with all key legislation
- User training
- Liaison with in-house technical teams
- Third party supplier management
- Proven recent experience of security policy shaping and execution
- Experience of with ISO 27001 and ideally Sarbanes Oxley
- Good knowledge of GDPR legislation
- Stakeholder management up to C Level
- CISSP or CISM accreditations preferred