IT Cyber Consultant
IT CYBER CONSULTANT
£70-80,000 Salary + Staff Benefits
The successful candidate will support the global Cyber Security SME and help build out the company's Cyber Security Platform. The focus is to serve as the single point of contact for all Information Security & IT Security related queries, concerns and technologies. Provide a high standard of user and business support in a responsive and timely manner across all businesses, take responsibility and ownership for maintaining the global/regional strategy and controls for the delivery and operational deployment of global/regional security initiatives in a manner consistent with the common business goals and objectives.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Experiences in IT Security/Information Security field, especially Cyber Assurance. (Pen Testing, Red Teaming)
- Strong knowledge on MS Windows (desktop and server) and networking security within a corporate environment.
- Experience in security consulting or advisory services in financial industry.
- Experience of implementing/co-ordinating a Cyber Resilience strategy.
- Knowledge on incident management and change management procedures & processes.
- Must be able to take initiative to keep own skills up to date and to maintain awareness of developments in the information security/IT Security industry.
- Ability to prepare accurate reports for all levels of staff in a language and tone appropriate to the audience.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other recognized Information Security qualifications
- Any networking (Cisco), Microsoft (MSCE etc.) or Unix/Linux (RHSE etc.) security certifications
- Database and metric reporting experience
Secure Recruitment is a highly respected, niche, Corporate Governance and Cyber Security search business, specialising in handling interim and permanent appointments, both on a contingent and retained basis, up to C-suite level. We provide informed confidential advice, salary guidance, career support, up to date market intelligence and the most comprehensive Corporate Governance and Cyber Security opportunities in the marketplace. We take pride in being flexible to individual needs and work across a range of industry sectors within the geographical locations of UK, Ireland and Continental Europe.